This past Friday I sat in on a class for the Nutrition Certification Program at Baumann College. I learned so much in the short time I was there. I want to share the information with you.
- Each class period there is a “food of the day”, this past Friday they spoke about sauerkraut. This food protects your immune system and has probiotic properties.
- tonsilitis could be a sign of a dairy allergy.
- Lemon and water assist in detoxification.
- What fingernails reveal: healthy nails are pink, ridges indicate lack of minerals and digestion of protein, and white spots indicate zinc deficiency and too much sugar.
- Eight most common food allergies which account for 90% : milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat.