- 1 t olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 t dried basil
- 2 t dried oregano
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper
- 1 14-ounce can diced tomatoes, no salt
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1 T fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 lb brown rice spaghetti
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Add basil, oregano, and red pepper, stir 1 minute
- Add canned tomatoes, artichoke hearts and lemon juice and simmer until sauce thickens slightly and artichokes are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling water, follow package instructions.
- Add spaghetti to sauce and toss to coat.