Prep Time: 5 minutes ,
- 1/2 C tahini
- 1/4 C water
- 3 T lemon juice
- 2 T tamari
- 2 T maple syrup
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced
- pinch of cayenne (to your taste)
- In a bowl briskly whisk together the tahini and water until combined. It will look separated at first: just keep whisking!
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk until combined
- Adjust flavors to your taste. Add additional water if you want thinner.
- Serve over grains and greens.
Note: Tahini sauce keeps refrigerated for up to one week.
Recipe courtesy of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
For more great recipes and tips check out www.lisas-lentils.com!