WELCOME TO LISA’S LENTILS!
Over the next 24 hours, you will drastically improve your life. Just by beginning to take care of yourself, you will be setting the foundation for true health. It is so simple to change the way that you eat and de-stress in just one day.
In this guide, you will find tips, tools, tricks, and my signature recipes for revamping the way that you live. Take some time to enjoy a revolutionary new way of looking at how to jumpstart your body and refresh your thinking.
Today, you will not count calories, you will not dwell on fat, you will not feel deprived, and you will not diet. Instead, you will glow and feel beautiful, amazing, supported, and more alive than you have ever felt before. Let me take you on this journey.
My passion is helping my clients achieve their very best.
-You have better sleep Your skin is glowing
-You are waking up without bags under your eyes You are feeling less bloated
-You are walking through the day feeling lighter with every step
-You are eating foods that maybe once called inflammation or some kind of allergic reaction
-You’re looking forward to the next day You’re laughing more with your friends You’re dreaming bigger
-You’re carving out time within your day that is just for you
Does this sound delicious?
Renew in 24 Hours
Superfood & Sassy Smoothie Serves 1
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk, hemp milk, or rice milk
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries
- ½ avocado
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seeds 1 teaspoon ground chia seeds 1 handful of fresh spinach
~ 10 walnuts and 1 green apple
Orange Arugula Salad Serves 2
- 1 cup arugula
- 2 cups spinach
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons tahini or olive oil
Place the arugula and spinach in a large bowl. Top with cherry tomatoes, oranges, avocado, and pine nuts. Toss with tahini or olive oil.
~ ½ cup berries of choice
Serves 1 (double the recipe for 2 people)
- ½ cup quinoa or brown rice 1 cup water
- 1 cup broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup cauliflower, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup carrots, peeled, diced, and coarsely chopped 1 cup spinach, coarsely chopped
- 1 red pepper, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds juice of ½ a lemon
- sea salt and cayenne pepper, to taste drizzle of olive oil or flax oil
- 2 tablespoons turmeric or curry (optional)
Rinse quinoa thoroughly and place in pot with water and turmeric or curry powder, if using.
~ drink chamomile tea with lemon and raw honey
It’s never just about the food on our plate.
Helpful Tips for Self-Care
•Cuddle up with your favorite blanket, and put a heating pad on your tummy to improve digestion
•Brew a cup of tea and add your favorite local honey
•Do self-massage each night with coconut oil on your feet and hands
•Look in the mirror each day and tell yourself, “I love you”
Work With Me
I look forward to working with you. Please contact me to learn how I can help you effectively lose weight, detox with ease, and achieve endless energy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease © 2014